Agency Investment Sale
Key considerations include:-
- Assessment – Of the existing investment and whether it is ready for disposal in the Market.
- Restructuring – Negotiating the restructuring or termination of existing Leases to maximise the price of the investments / vacant possession disposal, perhaps prior to marketing the investment.
- Pricing – Advising on the correct price to be quoted or intimated.
- Marketing – Advice on whether the premises are best disposed of off-market to limited bidders or via open market disposal.
- Negotiations – Knowing who we are dealing with and negotiating the maximum terms on any disposal.
- Conclusion – Liaising with your lawyers throughout the process to ensure expedited, exchange and completion.
We know our investment market and most of the buyers, which assists us in achieving best results.