We acquire premises whether leasehold or freehold for occupiers, owners, investors and developers, and know our market place.
The key considerations include:-
- Space auditing – Assessing our Clients' exact requirements.
- Location needs – Advice on suitability and budgets for different locations.
- Negotiations - Negotiating the acquisition at minimum terms whilst maximising incentives such as rent free periods etc
- Legals – One Heads of Terms have been agreed we liaise with lawyers throughout until completion.
- Occupier disposal – More often than not the acquisition is linked with a simultaneous disposal. We minimise exit liabilities and maximise leasehold and freehold value.
- Rental overlap – often a Tenant will need to complete on a new lease prior to the expiry on their existing premises to accommodate a fit out, and move in period and accordingly minimising the overlap of rent payable on both premises is key to a successfully concluded transaction.